Complaints Checklist
We can take up your case for the following scenarios
Complaints CASE handles:
  • Consumer-to-business disputes
Please ensure the main complainant is the person lodging the claim. (main complainant denotes the person who made the purchase)

You are a consumer if you make a transaction for a product or service for personal use.
What to do if you have a consumer complaint?
If you have a dispute with a retailer over consumer goods and services and the matter with the retailer remains unresolved, you can approach CASE for advice and assistance through the following means:
Phone assistance
You may call our hotline 9795 8397 to seek general queries from our Consumer Relations Officers.

Hotline hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
Counter service
For consultation, it will be by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call 9795 8397. Our operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays, 10am to 4pm for consultation. We are located at

170 Ghim Moh Road
#05-01 Ulu Pandan Community Building
Singapore 279621
Online submission
You can also submit your complaints online here. Please allow 3 working days for our Consumer Relations Officer to respond.
For online submission, please attach relevant support documents and invoices when submitting your complaints.

Refer to the attached infographic for more information.
If you wish to feedback or share some experience with us, please email to We regret that we will not be replying to the emails.
Tourist-to-business disputes
For tourists who wish to flag inappropriate retailer behaviour, you can call the Singapore Tourism Board at 1800-736-2000 from Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays), between 9 am to 6 pm daily or email STB at

Alternatively, you may call 9795 8397 to make an appointment to meet the officers on Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm with the following documents.
  • Passport
  • Original invoice / receipt of your purchase
  • Any other supporting documents for your dispute (such as signed agreement and credit card bill)
Our office is located at;

170 Ghim Moh Road
#05-01 Ulu Pandan Community Building
Singapore 279621
Complaints CASE does not handle:
  • Business-to-business disputes
    • This includes any transactions between businesses and products or services purchased for business use. Should there be a dispute, you may consider checking with the Small Claims Tribunals (SCT) if you are eligible to make a claim via SCT.
  • Landlord and tenant claims
    • For disputes pertaining to deposits or rental issues, you should lodge your case with the Small Claims Tribunals SCT.
  • Speculation in shares, stocks, commodities, investments
    • If you are an investor and have dealings in shares, stocks etc. These are not consumer issues.
  • Accident claims
    • If you have a dispute with another driver in an accident, we are unable to assist.
  • Overseas companies
    • If you have bought a product overseas (except for Mainland China, India, Macao SAR and Malaysia), we cannot pursue your case.
This website's content is Copyright © CASE | Website Designed and Maintained By Elves Lab | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy